Wednesday, November 02, 2005

hmmm..

here i am blogging at such weird timing agin .. for those who know me they will know tat i haven sleep yet. My bioclock is really screwed like wat eileen always say... Spent the whole night rushing the project for the project meeting later... anyway this is my sechedule for the day.. project after projects.

12pm - infrastructure project with junxing,siyong, boxy and jeremy

2pm - CE3101 project on website design with junxing siyong, doina, liwern and Leo

5pm - Handball training.

650pm- Openhouse meeting

1015pm- Meeting hailin to discuss about enterprise issues.(b4 tat have to get access to seminar room. have to ask jcrc to open for me)

1030pm- Enterprise meeting with my enterprise members.



BEAT TAT! kaoz. i am so going to zzz after my meetings... damn... another day where i cannot study!!

anyway was studying with elaine downstairs until breakfast.. when we decided to eat breakfast guess who i c? I saw HER... somehow i still dont feel like being frenly... hmm.. am i abit childish here? hmm.. but heck.. i juz dint wan to talk to her lor... Dint feel pissed off or anything.. juz felt indifferent... just an chapter of my life that i kinda felt stupid about. haha but i guess it's because of her that i have changed quite a lot. I used to view things differently. I guess the term once bitten twice shy really is true.. maybe one day i will feel like talking to her and be her fren once again but it sure aint in the near future...

Test in like 17 more days... i am sooo dead... okay..goign to slp... hope i can wake up later.

No comments: