Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Unfocused me...

Spent some time thinking about what i have been doing and i realised that i have not been focused on my studies as much as i like to.

It's just very hard for me to focus on my studies now.. i have no idea why. I just dont have the urge to bury myself in the books... I know i should...

so here i am blogging... TO REMIND myself that i need to focus on my studies...!!! gonna aim for that 4.0 this sem... hopefully it's not too late for me yet.


beeboo says:
think of it this way...
beeboo says:
you know that you are not very focused..and you know u need to be focused..and u know that u are capable of achieving so much more if u become focused
beeboo says:
so why waste the chance
?


i think it makes a lot of sense.. shall try to keep it in mind.. thanks

No comments: