Tuesday, April 10, 2007

really feel like gg hongkong for holiday...
guess if i really cant get my internship i will just go holiday le..


Next sem in hall seems so different. Change in floor, change in style of management. Many of my good frens are leaving already, either due to graduation or cant stay... Super inflation of points this year. All the seniors that i looked up to all graduate le... hopefully i can get my room which is nearest to Yz and Ron if not sian diao. Shall miss my old room E603. Such a pity that i cant spend my last year in KR staying in tat room. It holds so many sweet and bitter memories... Though i am already resigned to changing my room le but still loathe the idea of leaving my room.


hmm... duno if Boss can "employ" me for internship during the holiday then give me the modular credit sia since i wan to go back office in the holidays anyway.. hahaz.


Okay.. shall get back to my webcasting le.. So much stuff to catch up. Wan to meet up with many of my frens whom i dint have much of a chance to meet up this semester.

Chen Chen let me knoe wat's ur blog again.. I deleted it accidentally...

No comments: