Tuesday, June 19, 2007

bored in stolt nielsen

since i am damn bored in office, i decide to blog. haha..

Internship is boring. I finished my owrk long ago and eveyrbody is either too busy or too busy acting busy to guide us and give us work to do. i had probably asked my supervisor on 3 different occasion to brief us on some of the project that they assigned me but everytime he got some reasons to push it back.

However on the bright side, my fellow interns are pretty cool. If not for them i will be like super sian everytime i go work..
Already losing my motivation to go work man. Seems like my only reason gg to work is for th pay and to get my 6MC. Hopefully things will change in the near future.



Feels like pushing myself to the limit for training but however the motivation is lacking somewat. I need a jogging buddy man.. force me to push myself. Been only doing static exercise most of the time. Cant wait to get back my fitness!!



On a different note, feeling quite disappointed because nobody in KR will be gg to shanghai for the competition as from now.. There are pple with reason and pple with "reasons". Kinda disappointed because ireally enjoyed myself totally the other time and gain much experience from it. Really worried about the future of handball in KR right now. At our current level, i really dunno how we are gg to win the trophy. but well.. i guess things will happen eventually i hope. Hopefully all the things we talked and discussed about will happen. All of us need to improve. Esp me... I got no speed, no leap, lousy defense now...










Yay.. gg to Arab street on wednesday to try out some new food plus perhaps try shi sha..=P should be quite fun!

No comments: