Sunday, July 08, 2007

I seriously think there is a prob with Taxi allocation recently.. FOr some weird reason it's been so hard to get a cab recently!
Went to chan shan shan shan shan chan's convo today. Was told to be there at 113o.. was late so i decided to take a cab there... Waited like 20 mins for the cab. Reached there to realised that i am the first one there.. lol....
Therefore CHAN SHAN SHAN!! dun say i pangseh u lor.. Earliest one there!! super give u face liao lor!
Saw Elaine, jinxian, jinrui as well as a whole bunch from C blk over there. Small world.! Fanny graduating today, yi jia and Bao zhu too! Jeff too! NUS got one less capable person le.. CHERYL too... saw her there...

When the rest finally arrive at about 12 plus we took photso b4 gg off to crystal jade for lunch. Nothing special but just that singapore service is really bad....
Went Settlers cafe after that.. It's a cool place man!! played some funny card game that was really engaging! Time zoom by damn fast lar.. 3 hrs gone in a flash!

Went back office settle some policy stuff. Gg to have to go down tmr as well to tie down the deal.





Kinda have a mini reflection time during my trip back home..

I think that i have become more and more short tempered since last month. Told Shan about it and she totally agree with me..sigh.. She ask me whether there is something bothering me. I honestly cant put my finger to it... I mean there are issues that i do think about but.. hmm.. I duno man. Gotta have to control my temper man...


SPENT a lot recently.. Shall have to cut down le. SO many things that i need to do that requires that money. IPO, Driving, insurance, grad trip etc... Feel so motivated to pia and reach my target!

No comments: