Friday, January 25, 2008

premature end of season.

So today marks the end of my IHG season as a KR player... really disappointed now...

(warning this might be biased)
I understand that referee's job is a tough one but to consistently give bad calls for 2 matches is just ... bad calls for today include 2 penalty, 1 or 2 (2mins) foul, and a out ball that was not given which caused one goal. That is a total of 3 goals and counting cos we conceded a few goals cos we were 1 man down.


Also today my shooting were super off. No strength in the shot at all... perhaps it got to do with the fact that i am carrying a knee injury into the game.. injured my knee slightly at the KR TH match in which we won 19-18. i just dun seem to be able to throw the ball hard enough. Also not very accurate which results in many miss shots. Think it affected my confidence a lot.

This is my last year playing IHG le and I really felt that we were able to win this IHG GOLD as we really had a strong team.. Overall I felt that we played well despite the lost though we fail to capitalise on our lead. Also there is an element of inexperience too as at some point of time we were panicking even though we should not be..

ARGHHH... Really really disappointed. We made history by being the first handball kr team to not qualify for at least a SEMIS... SIGHH......

Tattered and torn. Bruises all over. Hip, elbow palm. both knee pain. But still lost...=( the last shot that i made should be a penalty.... =( freaking open then suddenly i am in the air and fall on my side... SIGGHGHHGHHHH

No comments: