Saturday, February 02, 2008

Having grad trip woes....

Firstly i Really REALLY want to make this grad trip a really different and enjoyable one.

My first choice of venue will be EUROPE! but it's such an expensive place to go and thus many of my frens are very adversive about gg there. Hmm..

Then Japan.. I feel like gg also but hmm.. kiv

Then Taiwan, most of my hall frens seems to be inclined to go there. I dun mind gg there to explore too but somehow i dun wan it to be my ONLY destination for travel.


Actually i dun mind travelling around south east asia! cos our money is bigger than can live like a king while exploring the dif places.. =ssss HOW!!


SO MANY Options... !


FOr me personally i think the company counts a lot too.. hmm... I tink will just go plan for europe and c how.. cos there dun seem to be a confirmed group anywhere.... work out a budget then jio frens seems like a good plan.

No comments: