Tuesday, May 13, 2008


View of the toilet

My favourite cubicle. Much better than my yr1's where there is insects flying around.



View just outside the 7th floor toilet


Pantry


Roof top swing, where i will come have a swing when i feeling emo.



Eblk lift!

7th Floor lift lobby



This way to our rm!


My Corridor where it is always flooded cos of Ron's aircon




7th floor long wing



My room for 07/08 E702.



corridor leading to my rm





I think the view from my rm is superb! good to look out and daze.



b4 shifting.



Shifting in progress

My room restored back to its original state.. =(


Shifting out for good.


Finally its time to take a bow and leave hall for good. Spent a good 4 years in hall. Experienced ups and downs during my stay there. My first IBG, IHG, playing Mario for 1 year plus, my first gf, buanging my results, good progress award, buang my knee, fed maggi to my laptop, getting drunk for the first time, sneaking to sentosa(come on.. go sentosa also must sneak one meh) super early in the morning, shouting NTU hall 2 when in sentosa, playing with chicken during orientation camp, Seeing my 6 packs evolve into one big lump of fats, Picking up handball which i am super passionate about, winning IBG(yawn), not winning IHG Handball b4 (a big big regret of mine), popping into fren's rm to chate at wee hours of the night etc etc


Made a lot of great friends along the way and given the chance to choose whether to stay, I will most definately choose staying again!
On another note, cant wait to go taiwan for grad trip with the rest on the 15th may!!! =)












No comments: