Wednesday, August 20, 2008

If it's to be, it's up to me..
We are constantly held back by our own limiting belief. But if we are able to come to terms that these beliefs are holding us back and that they might not be true, then we can achieve whatever we want. For the mind cannot differentiate between whether our beliefs are false or not.
So instead of instilling ourselves with limiting beliefs why not instill ourselves with beliefs that can spur us to greater heights?! Like adidas slogan, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. but more importantly, we should "JUST DO IT!"

Dare to Dream and Work towards it!


It's funny how something that something that I always been hearing and know can suddenly strike me so hard that it all suddenly make sense now. I guess that's what you meant by "gaining" a knowledge. =)

I will perservere untill i succeed!

No comments: