Tuesday, January 24, 2006

MEmories...

Was checking my msn juz now when i notice my fren's nick. "4 yrs ago i made a phonecall home... to indicate i was fine." the memories came rushing back....!!

yes i was enlist on this fateful day 4 yrs ago...


Haha since jianwei decides to update his blog for me i shall do the same and update this post juz for him...

I remember my first day of enlistment being one where i felt excited and scared at the same time.. i wanted to know what was installed for me and also scared cos i heard a lot of stories on how army was.....
remembered tat i was in section 1 of my platoon. a total of 20 pple in my bunk if i am not wrong... there is a no that ORD together with me.. pple like jianwei, wei jin, wut sing, joseph and Ivan etc...
first time i remembered about jianwei was that he perspire more than me!! hahaha... as it turns out we were buddy in a sense cos we were slping beside each other on the upper deck of the double deck bed... hahaa...

those memories.... about waking up at 4 plus and preparing for waterparade, and fearing the all too familar sound of slippers dragging along the corridor and getting tekan for no reasons at all...

Those were the days... sigh...


really long never meet up with my commandos frens le... miss them... why must most of them be in ntu and not nus...



















Anywya this was wat u always shouted during our water parade "SWIFT AND DEADLY, COMMANDO!!" And we sure live up to our company's motto! we were really swift and deadly during our missions... Best company for 2 yrs running... BEAT TAT! wat more BEST PLATOON for 2 yrs running!!


Miss company line sia.. miss my platoon...dunno y also... it just seems that we can achieve anything together...

No comments: