Thursday, January 05, 2006

ROLEX OUTING!

it's been millions of yrs since i went out with my engin camp group" ROLEX". wat i can say is tat my engin camp freshies are the bomb!!! haha..i think most of them will agree with me that it's been a really fun day hanging out together..
they met for sentosa in the morning but as i was busy trying to settle my enterprise stuff, all the CNY stuff, i did not join them. I even had to skip handball training so that i can get some work done. SO i met them later in the afternoon in harbour front where we went to suntec to eat. been a while since i have been to the city area so it was pretty refreshing. WEnt Kenny rogers to consume our dinner. i think dinner was really the bomb cos all of us were like talking rubbish all the way, with pple like lester and you li wat do u expect?? We played this " i have never" game which totally rocks..!! hahaha.. many dark secrets were exposed but i shall leave out the content of them cos we promised not to tell.. haha. but it was a damn funny experience sia.. All the funny things that we said.. haha.. damn hilarious i tell u.. haha

We went to marina to play pool shortly after our meal. MY GOD!!! i am really out of practice sia.. haha couldnt even aim properly during the first few matches.. it was after some time that my form came back to me. haha.. ME and lee ching were unbeatable! hahaa.. =)

in all i really enjoyed meeting all of them today. feel really at home with them... haha.. i wish that my union camp pple were that close to me... sigh... my union camp pple are really separated into many small groups with a lot of them phamtomising themselves from the rest of the group..I dun know why sia. I think i should organise a FERVO outing soon... to eat or something...hmm..

dint have time for a lot of things lately. hopefully i can go out this weekend. the past few weeks i have been either too tired or too busy to go out..

No comments: