Monday, February 27, 2006


went for lessons today... realised that i have a lot of work to catch up on... sigh..

suddenly just felt that i signed up for too much things le... initially i wanted to be NUS openhouse PD. lucky thing i dint or else look at my present state now... HAven attended ANY meeting at all... mostly cos i was too busy with other projects or hall stuffs....

felt quite burned out about joining comms... decide NOT to join any comms next yr and juz focus totally on sch work and sports... probably join a culture thing or something..

feel tat i dint contribute as much as i wan to towards ALL my comms due to my busy schedule.. should not sign up so many things in the future.... should just conc on stuff that either benefits my pocket or towards my sch work or passion...


Anyway feel so lucky and blessed to be with u ger... u really brighten up my day everytime i c u...

No comments: