Friday, May 26, 2006

BAck from reservist... It is more like a adventure camp than a In camp training though. lol.. realised that i am really getting very unfit.
Read more books within these few days than i have done in a long long time.. Currently reading this book called "Blink". Saw Qinghuan talking about this book on his blog and decide to check it out.. Hmm.. i am still in the midst of finishing the book but i think it's a pretty interesting book about the power of intuition; snap judgement. There are many books that talk bout the power of making decisions fast. Books like think and grow rich etc. All these respect the power of our unconscious mind. Often we need to rely on it in our decision making. Therefore the importance of the snap judgement.. If we can hone this skill and harness it, i am pretty sure we can make it in life man!

Been thinking quite a lot about my future, about what i want to do. Life is really too short.. it passes so damn fast.!! 2 years later i am gg to have to start carving a career for myself in the working world. With my current grades i am pretty damn sure that i am not gg into Public Sectors. SHall make good use of these 2 years to find out what i really want to do in the future. Already have a concept in mind that i want to be either working in sales or marketing or banking. Dun like the concept of a fixed pay without any commission. somehow i just feel that your effort and input does not give you the outcome that you want.. I want something that i know if i put all my heart into it it can give me the rewards that i am seeking.. Have to start planning my future so that i can be able to take care of my family and my future family..

Key events will be happening to you in the coming few years. Are u fully prepared for it?

No comments: