Wednesday, May 17, 2006

NAtion CAlls

Gonna go reservist tmr... Too bad this time a lot of my buddies wont be able to make it as they had deferred due to attachment. But oh well... i guess we can always meet up..!

Been spending a lot of time alone at home. It's damn boring i tell u... really want to start working soon... Anyone got ECON textbook to lend me? i want to read..!!!

I feel that i no longer have the urge to write blog. I am not too sure why. Maybe there's no topic to write?(impossible) haha... anyway i realised that my dad actually read MR brown's blog.. haha..

TO the block pple who are having fun in bintan now... $&#$@#&@#@!!!! i wan to join u all also lar!!! why must i have reservist on hte 18th and not the 19th!!!! haha.. no lar.. i just hope u all have lotsa fun.. organise a trip to sentosa or even malaysia soon?

Also anyone keen to go bangkok?trying to find pple to go there with me...=) do let me know k?


WAnyun!! let's go malaysia leh....=P

No comments: