Monday, September 18, 2006

injured my knee on thurs during handball match against B blk.. was very disappointed as i really wanted to play for that match. sigh... I just hope it's not serious...*fingers crossed*

Think i really dunno how to take care of myself... even my tuition kid commented to me that he always see me injured... Been injured ever since the field soccer match that i played about more than a month ago... dunno why it takes sooooo long to recover. SIgh.. think i should give myself more time before i rushed into training.. gonna do more exercise to train the muscles to support my knees and ankles..

anyway on a brighter note, just wanna blog about kR DND. It was a real success despite the sucky MC which everybody wanna kill.. Where else can we dressed like a tree or for that matter our favourite street fighter characters? It was really a fun filled event with lotsa phototaking due to the fact that everybody dressed up according to their table themes. WE have pple dressing up as characters in LORD OF THE RING, TOY STORY, STREET FIGHTER, POWERPUFF GIRLS, GEISHAS, SUPER MARIO etc etc

glad i went for DND... i will miss the pple gg for exchange next sem... =(

No comments: