Wednesday, September 13, 2006

sitting in the CPLC waiting for my turn to print the lecture notes... apparantly some bugger printed more than 50 MB of notes.... WTH... there are liek 4-5 pple in front of me as i wait for my turn... irritating... Guess i will be late for the 2nd part of my lecture le...

On a dif note, had my final handball training for IBG this morning... according to stamford, a lot of yr1s had promised to wake up to train but ended up last min Pang Seh... Kinda feel for stamford as it's not a good feeling to be pangseh... Hope that the training that i organise for IHG wont have as many psk... (*psk means pang seh kias). The training went on quite well despite the poor attendance. But i must admit our defense still sucks. I guess it's probably because we are lazy and very laid back. Even for our attack, the waves were sloppy and dint have the urgency... But i am very confident that during the match tmr, KEntRIdge Hall will be rewarded with a different E blk team altogether.. Pretty looking forward to the competition tmr..

hmm.. lotsa pple queuing in front of me.. better chop queue first..

No comments: