Sunday, December 31, 2006

GOODBYE 2006

Looking back at 2006...

It has really been a roller coaster year... happiness and sorrow, i experience it all in this year...

From getting to know Adele, getting together to breaking up....
From playing a major part in IHG to unable to play properly and being hampered by the same
injury that plagued me during army days...
From being a slacker to a somewat more motivated person...
From having Yaozong as my opposite neighbour to having Ron instead...(although both are my brothers)
From getting medicore results to getting A+ for one of my module...
From studying in the dining hall to studying in the JCRC room...
From sleeping with a person by my side to sleeping with an extra pillow by my side...
From a somewhat directionless lost soul to a person who knows clearly what he wants...
From totally clueless about cooking to knowing how to bake cookies and cheesecakes( though pple say not tat nice..)
From not knowing anything about coaching handball to the handball captain of KR... ( still learning hard...)

gonna have to part with a lot of my frens whom i became close to during my stay in KR.. suddenly the hall seems very different. Will miss you guys. Will miss YOU.

What an eventful year..!!








How did you spend your year? What's your resolution for the new year?

No comments: