Friday, December 15, 2006

today we just had the 2nd training for the holidays for handball.. Hmm.. i must say i am pretty disappointed with the attendance.
Also with injuried plaguing a few of my key players, the challenge for the trophy is even greater now.. But we will prevail! Must really think of way to make my players improve in time to be serious contenders of the trophy... I guess i must go revise my setplays and try to come up with something simpler but yet efficient to teach them.
But one thing i am glad is i c my first years improving greatly after each training. The awareness and the movements are all getting there. Only left the "telepathy" with one another tat's missing.

Do not want to place too much pressure on my senior players to perform as i think it will affect their overall performance and improvement in the game. Guess there must be a balance between Pushing them to their limit and overpushing them. Physical training must also be incorporated in the training i guess to get them to fit enough for the game.

No comments: