Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcoming the new year

The new year is approaching... There were tears, there were laughters...

Have been slacking off quite a bit the past few weeks for various reasons.. IHG, injuries, licking my wounds etc...hahaz.. But now it's the time for me to fight back my lost grounds... Shall make sure that i put my focus right after the new year and start the year right with a bang! Are you all ready for me?

People dun plan to fail, they fail to plan... Shall not let it happen to me this sem... =)


So pple if u c me slacking off, it's time to scold the hell out... N if u are thinking of slacking think again...... u got me catching up on ur arse..!









Anyway i just want to thanks all those who been very supportive of me throughout the whole of last year..

my CE buddies esp Siyong and Junxing who are also my 04/00 khakis for always looking out for me...


My PRU friends( Huiching, ShanShan, Wen hui, Xintian, Cheryl and Jeff) for being such good frens to me.. Though sometimes we dun keep in contact tat much..=)

My Army khakis. esp Jianwei, Ronson and Des... been great having you all as buddies... Got time meet up okay? too bad you all in NTU if not we can hang out more...

My neighbours esp Yao zong(and Junli), Ron for always being there for me and bearing with my nonsense at times... I m fortunate to have you all as my neighbour and i hope we can be neighbours during our final year... Thanks for always looking out for me when i am injured or something..=) Hall life will be so dull without you all..=)

The handball final years such as Qingyou, Kendrick sweeyong and yannick for the guidance in leading the team. I wouldnt have cope without you guys.I am really sorry that i dint managed to get the gold medal for you all but i hope you all had good memories being handballers under my charge.

My vice capt Thye Heng, You are the bomb.. the best vice capt in my opinion.. Thanks for helping me settle all the "Saikang". You are one of the most responsible guy i seen.=)

the 3rd year handballer.. Thanks for helping me out. really appreciate it. Especially Martin for helping me with the goalkeepers training. Let's form a yr 4 team next year! cant wait for it man!!

Elaine for being a true friend and a good listener. I m glad that i joined hall production when i was year 1 if not i would not be able to know you that well.. hahz. Although we dint really get to hang out much last sem, you are still a great friend. Have fun in Hongkong and feel free to call me or anything if you need someone to talk to.

Sister( Wei Lin) for being there for me. Though we dint really get to meet and talk that much now, thanks for everything.

pple such as Janice, Darren, Honjie for offering to help when i need it. Thanks.

ohh.. And Qinghuan. I have always looked up to you. Thanks for your guidance so far be it for handball or other stuff.=)

Wanyun and the rest of Rolex for being such a mad bunch of pple. It's been fun being your councilor ics and i am really glad that you all are such a close bunch now. I promise i wont pangseh you all if you all have outing if there isnt a good reason for it..=) thanks for the nice nice bag and to wanyun, thanks for the vday gift =)


Adele, for all the sweet memories that we had together. Although it dint worked out in the end but i am still thankful for everything... i wish you all the best for whatever you do...



Sorry if i left out anybody who had a significant impact on me for the past year.. Too tired to remember now. Let's make the new year a better year pple!! cheers!!

No comments: