Thursday, February 01, 2007

The simple game.

I was freaking pissed off this morning. Woke up check my mail to discover that a particular person has wrote to the sport council to force KR to play against SH on saturday.


Back in my unit, my CO used to say this to us.. Do not provoke(get into a fight) with someone... But if someone provoke u to the point when you cannot stand it, Pay them back double.!
Really feel like whacking their ass off.. Just regretful that i just had my operation if not i guarantee that i will be everywhere on the court to defend and attack...


I guess this speaks a lot about the rivalry between the 2 halls. Personally i am fine with them, but somehow everytime it comes to IHG or something, there will definately be some form of low blow coming from them... Why cant this IHG be simpler? Kinda disappointed that such stuff have to happen.


But nevertheless, i have complete faith in my KR handballers. We are the best handball team around and we shall entrench it into their minds when we meet the next time! Even if we are forced to play with a depleted squad this saturday, you all will still be humbled... Hate pple who try tricks.




*getting sick and tired of all this shit*

No comments: