Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy sem ahead!

It's been quite a rewarding week so far. I took up the responsibility of being the alumni secretariat chair not so long ago. I must admit initially i was very hesistant as i am already a fyf and have to handle quite a lot of things like appts, courses, fyps and of cos my studies. Slowly but surely i have been pulling my cap up these past few semesters. want to make sure that i at least graduate with a honours degree. However i realised that i feel strongly for KR(dun ask me y) and i want to make the kr alumni a strong and happening group that is constantly in touch with the happenings of hall.

Successfully held my first meeting with the committee members today. i must say that i am really glad that i have a capable jcrc in charge as well as a responsible vice who takes initiative. Feel that we work well together. Had a hard time choosing my members as i feel a lot of them are quite up to the job but i am very satisfied with my choice of members so far =) Have a lot of ideas for the alumni comm but i shall be realistic and try to achieve what i can during my term ...

went for saving needs course in GE just now. Felt that it's really useful as it allows me to have a better understandin of the various instruments that we are working with. After the course went for recre with some of the handballers. I think we should really play more such games together as i felt that i learned quite a lot during the recre just now in terms of what i am lacking as well as new ideas on how to attack. Shall be working on my weakness and strive to be a more complete player by the time IHG comes.

Load of work to be done. I guess i still like the feeling of being busy such that free time seems extra precious.

No comments: