Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Went back to office today. Initially i was pretty reluctant as i wanted to do my school work. But i felt that the trip back to office was really really worth it.

I think the more i talk to chuan the more i respect him and want to emulate him. Basically i guess for some of my frens they will know that i am not a very motivated person by nature. I love to slack. But after talking to chuan, he always manage to bring me to the right direction. I mean i have been procrastinating about some issues with regards to insurance but after the session with him, it's become clear to me what i wanna do etc.
Just as what the Thesis says, the elephant is bounded by the chain becos it is conditioned to assume that it is unable to break free from the chain. I too must break free from my limitations before i can achieve what i want.
by helping enough pple to succeed in life you will succeed =) I shall strive to do that =)

No comments: