Wednesday, March 05, 2008



Guess what my tuition kid and his sister bought me when i went for tuition today? A box of condoms.. OMG... hahah


I was like so DIAO! But well i think they are a bunch of cute kids lol.





Will you be scared if a dog this size were to approach you when u are standing out the gate? This is what happens to me every time i go tuition. But the dog is damn cute actually. Doesnt bite and apparently likes me a lot. Duno why. (maybe cos Shuai) LOL



PS: The dog is HUGE. Man size. Probably bigger than Pearline when he were to stand on two legs.


Waiting for my tuition kid to come open the door for me.
Anyway the reason why i am finally able to post pictures on my blog is because i just bought a new phone!! FINALLY! Nokia 6500 Slide. Think i got myself a good deal as I was aiming for this phone since quite some time back just that i dint want to buy because my contract wasnt 21mth yet. At first it was $238, but when i wanted to buy a few days ago there was this one week promotion selling it at $118.!! $120 savings! Of cos i buy right? Lol
On another note. This week is gg to be hell. Esp Tmr. Jam Packed. Project meeting, Exams, Project meetings. All the way till 12pm still have to do project i think =s
Cant wait for next thurs. =)

No comments: