Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I barely slpt 6 hrs the past 2 days. lol. freaking tired now but gt work to do.

Had to rush out to meet a client who decided to alter her policy. For some reasons there is a lot of hiccups doing up her policy but i guess that's a good news for me as I was able to pick up a lot of things along the way. Now ai zai le muahaha.


Tuition at 5pm before I can come back for a rest.




=====
Hall production.

Personally i felt this yr production wasnt fantastic. Not because of the cast or what but rather the story as a whole. However there were fantastic moments like the youtube and Today News part. Particularly enjoyed that a lot.

I realised that I have watched all 4 productions while in hall. Must say that Memories of The Red Autumn was the best production among the 4. With outstanding props to interesting plots and good acting. However the one I feel for the most got to be Morning glory. I think that it was one of the most enjoyable one! The people involved in it were very fun and happening pple and I really enjoyed working with them.

No comments: