Thursday, January 18, 2007

staying at home

had my operation on the 10th jan... Second time that i had such a operation.. was quite sian diao about it....

Anyway from previous experience, after the operation, i will feel like vomitting and so i requested to stay over in NUH. just wanna thank those who came over to visit me when i was feeling very sian diao. ShanShan, Huiching, Siyong, Jeff, Darren and Yaozong.. Really appreciate it... Thanks those who send me well wishes also.

Anyway after a week of rehab, i am able to walk without my crutches le. just that it's not stable. For those who know, i was supposed to have a operation on my knee to reconstruct my ACL ligament but during the operation, my menicus was also repaired which makes the rehab process slower than for normal ACL cases... There is also this numbness on certain parts of my knee and calves... Hope that this numbness goes away soon. Apparantly it's because the nerves were "disturbed" during the operation.

This operation bring back bad memories during my time in army where i had to go for this same operation on my right knee. All the things that was taken from me just because of that and the struggle to get them back. Just hope that i can recover fully so that i can "jog at will". Like what i told SHanshan, It's about having the OPTION to do that... When tat option is taken away from you it's damn miserable.

Anyway just wanna complain about the inefficiency of NUS. I appealed for 2 modules, Microeconomics analysis 1(EC2101) and Macroeconomics analysis 1(EC2102) a few weeks ago.. Up till now there isnt any reply of ANY sort. They could have at least reply me to indicate what's the status of my appeal. I had already emailed the dean of economics, lecturers for the modules, Appeal through IVLE. KAOZ. I really need to clear this 2 modules this semester in order for me to minor in Economics. That's the problem with OPEN minor, you dun get to get the module for 1 pts.. u must bid with the rest of the world for the module. Both EC2101 and EC2102 bidding points were >1000 GENERAL ACC PTS.. how to get both? how to get even one when my general account points is just slightly above 1000... kaoz.

kinda miss hall life le.. hope to be back soon.

No comments: