Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sweet victory

Kudos to all my handballers and the supporters during our match against TH yesterday. Although it's a last min arrangement to play TH instead of SH ( lots of reasons), we managed to emerge victorious.. Personally i feel that the atmosphere was good despite the initial sian diaoness when we cant seem to find the court.
This year's team is showing a lot of potential in their teamwork although in terms of technical skill wise, i feel that the previous batches were better. Now i think i just have to work out a few minor issues beforewhich we will be really scary...~

oh yar. and i forgot all about my bday till Dinah came by to wish me happy bday..! blur me.. hahz.. i think as one ages, u will really appreciate those who remember ur bday and bother to msg to say a happy bday. Cos i feel really touched when Guoyong came over to find me to pass me a present, who he say is quite girly(i agree) but it's damn cute.. not the typical guy give guy present but well... I like it! it's the thought that counts i guess.

So what m i gg to do for my bday? nothing.. been resting a lot cos i really walked a lot yesterday which i shouldnt and i stand for very long ago. Therefore trying my best to limit the amt of distance that i should walk and also to lie in bed more.( It's not an excuse to just slack in bed cos of the weather.. although.....)

Hope that all of my frens will be happy and have a smooth sailing year... For myself i just wish that i can recover soon and this yr will be a good year for me and all the bad luck is washed away~

No comments: