Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Since i was helping elaine with her tagboard i decided to do something with my blog...

i gave it a new skin~!
hahaz..


since it's the day after my bday, it's a new year for me.. the 24th year of my existence in this world... have u all wondered what is your purpose of your existence?

think bout it...




Anyway just like to thank all those who remembered my bday and bothered to at least msg me to wish me happy bday. really appreciate it. must thank guoyong for his "girly" present.. hahz.. feels weird getting it from you but well. i still like it a lot..

also special thanks for zhen yi for your nice note and sweets. though you tot i am yr 4 i shall forgive u...

And Dilys for the macdonald's breakfast.! cheer up okay?

the Kr E blkers for the squashed up cake.. hahz.

lishe for specially coming up to wish me happy bday.

Junli and yz for the snowman that u all still owe me.. hohoho

chen chen, ronson and des for the bday wish.

Ron and shanny for the late balestier supper porriedge treat. hahz.

the bunch of pru pple for "remembering" my bday. =P

and of cos my CE khakis , junxing, siyong diona for the bday wishes.

Feels weird to be thanking pple on my blog but who cares! this is MY BLOG and i shall do wat i like with it!








hope that my bday wish will come true...

No comments: