Friday, March 02, 2007

Been gyming recently.... Now my muscles are killing me.. Shall make a point to do gym regularly, shun pian do my physio.. My knee still swollen though strength and mobility wise i think i am doing pretty well.

anyway met up recently with jianwei and ronson in jurong east mrt. had a simple meal and chatted. i guess i enjoy hanging out with my cdo frens.. Though we dun meet up that often, we are still very close to one another. glad that jw has found the one le.

on 2nd note, heard that one of my fren bought his first car.. guess wat model? BMW 3series!! omG! and it's not his father's money.. pro man.!


Kinda wan to buy so many things now but have to control myself..

list of wat i want to buy

- new slippers
- Sports shoe
- Sneakers
- Wallet
- Long sleeve shirt
- Earrings( studs)
- External hard disk
- Levis jeans


CONTROL CONTROL!!

No comments: