Monday, March 26, 2007

just went to shoot some ball in the B blk area.. It's really a good feeling to be shooting balls... Felt so much better after shooting the balls.. almost seems like all my frustrations etc are shot away with every shot... Spent a good 1 hour just doing some accuracy training and also training up my secret weapon for next year...

Shiok! i shall do it everyday if i can..=) Day 1 of training for my secret weapon... I guess visualisation really helps.. been visualising how to do it and i succeeded today! The thing is it's not as hard or as precise as i want it to be.. but i guess with a lot of training it will come to me!

One of my shot hit the bar and the ball fell behind the fence on the side of the goalpost... Felt almost helpless man.. luckily for Colin who came to my rescue by climbing over to get the ball for me.. Things like this keeps me in check that i still have long way to go before i regain my full fitness...



SHIOK AR!!! i love to shoot ball!!

No comments: