Thursday, March 22, 2007

Had this funny conversation with my fren today who suggested that perhaps Songs can be used as a psychology test as many of these tests can be faked... Do u think that it can work? cos in my opinion i dun think so.. Personally i feel the type of songs that you listen depends on ur current mood and life experience...


When 2 person liked the same song does it mean that they have the same personality? I doubt so...



Current songs that i been listening to these few days....

Somewhere only we know - lifehouse( original is by Keane but i prefer lifehouse's version)
I dont know you anymore- Savage garden
Cannonball- Damien Rice
Er Wo zhi dao - Mayday
Complicated Heart - Michael learns to rock( i know.. damn pri sch...)
Wave Goodbye - Steadman
You and me - Lifehouse
Deep and meaningless- Rooster

And of cos my favourite Xjapan Songs....


So wat's my personality?

No comments: