Sunday, December 04, 2005

bits and pieces of my thoughts.

i shall attempt to write something lar stupid jianwei...

Hmm.. this sem have been quite the roller coaster ride... finally gave up on something... which is actually quite a good thing..3 sems le.. wat u wan me to do sia.. haha... It wasnt easy for me i guess but tat's life... have to get used to it n learn from the experience i guess...

told myself that my priority will be my studies this sem.. in the end dint really achieve that but at least i tried. there were stuffs tat i wanted to do but chose to postpone it or gave up on it due to exams.. Whether it's for better or for worse we shall c...

Dint have a mod that i am confident of scoring As..sigh... There are juz some pple that are way consistent and hardworking than i am... I have NEVER been consistent.. a bad habit picked up since sec sch...

Realised that i haven been meeting up with my frens. my cdo brothers, my npcc frens, and all the other frens whose frenship i hold dear in my heart cos i stay in hall. Hall seems to have this great power to make someone VERY lazy to go out and meet pple... cant remember when's the last time i went town sia... I Honestly wan to watch movie very very much but yet i dun feel like watching alone...

Went to meet up with my npcc frens juz now.. glad that i met them... i guessed everyone is busy with their own life during term time and only have time for one another during hols... hanging around in AMK with them gave me fond memories of the times we spent together in catholic high.

I dun really like guys who flirt around even if they got gf... dunno why but i feel if u are single and u wanna flirt around it's perfectly okay... but if u are attached it's a totally dif story all together... It juz my lao tu belief i think. It says alot about the person.

Ron commented that i am a different person altogether in front of the ger tat i like... hmm... thinking back i think so too.. i dunno why too... haha... pt noted...Hope i wont make the same mistake next time ba.. haha=P

To a certain fren.. are u sure u wan to be the third party in a relationship? hmm.. think about it ba.. worth it?

to jianwei. Lets meet up leh.. my hands are damn itchy for mahjong... and i really wan to go malaysia to eat and stuff.. jio ah kou cj they all..=) steady? haha

To another fren.. Be strong man... It's part and parcel of life i guess.. We will be behind u. honestly i think u deserve better.


To fren 3, pls dun make the same mistake again... she's not worth it... gd luck with ur project angel~ =P

To fren 4, Glad that u got together with her after 1 yr.. really admire ur patience... jiayou yar? try to pay more attention to ur studies lar... ur worse than me lar.. at least i go for SOME lectures.. haha

To myself.. WAKE UP UR IDEA!!! time to plan enterprise stuff le lar..!!! ur bloody aim is to get into NOC Leh.. ur grades like shit how u expect to get in.. Conc of studies next sem and make sure u do a good job in all that u signed up for... Get a hold of ur life dude... Driving license.. its time to start saving up for it!!!

No comments: