Tuesday, December 13, 2005

sick n tired..

I am getting quite pissed by pple's impression of me..
when i say tat i very sian.. all the pple all i dunno one in my camp group u know wat's the reply?
"nvm one lar.. u so hong.. sure can one.."

It's not the first time i hear tat le... it's pissing me off lor. Hong ur head lar.. NAbe.... FINE... Say all u wan... i Am too SICK N TIRED to care anyway...




In a grumpy mood.. Lack of slp, too much plannings, Obstacles hindering me from doing things that i want..
i shall just talk to myself only everything n preventing conversation to even guys if not they say i chee hong guys.. *grumble grumble*

2 comments:

dark said...

Hey com'on admit it U JI HONG KIA!!!! Hahahaha I wan ppl say me also no one wan to say me leh hahahaha.....
dun grumble so much lah bad for health hahaa.
see lah ask u come out w me dun wan let ppl say u liao loh ahaha...
I also wanna be seen as a JI HONG KIA!!!! Teach me leh tham hahaha.

Anonymous said...

orh hor dun lidat say our ah tham leh. he is juz being nice to everyone. hahas =p