Wednesday, December 21, 2005

realised that i have not been updating my blog lately..
i had been super busy.. enterprise meeting, kr bazaar meetings, trainings etc.. and i haven even add my flv meetings and openhouse meetings... damn..! did i juz gave myself too much stuff to do again?
really glad i have competent pple in my enterprise comm and pple such as wei wen the ever so capable ger.. haha.. i was really impressed by her capabilities in yr1 when she was attached to me to help out in the finding of sponsors for hall production.

haven been catching up with a alot of pple... missed my guitar club frens and also my cdo frens outings due to trainings, dint have the time to meet up with my pru frens, my jc frens.. All that i have been doing is trainings, meetings n the remainding of the time slping cos too exhausted le.
Therefore i was really glad to go out on wine tasting with qinghuan, ron, yz, vincent and wenguang last sat . it was damn fun sia.. haha tried out 10 different types of wine.. for some reason the waiter there seem to like me a lot sia.. kept gaving a lot of wine each time we request to try a certain wine.. we were barely halfway done when we (or is it only me) start to feel a bit high le.. haha.. damn cool.. the atmosphere is good.. we went nuss at suntec area to watch soccer.. i think the ambience there is quite good also.haha a nice place to chill
Sunday i managed to find time to watch movie with qinghuan, yz and eileen.. haha. damn fun i think haha.. although we juz watch kingkong finish then go home le, but i enjoyed the company n the movie haha..cos i have been craving for movie since before the exams sia.. haha.. SHIOK!!!!

today jb trip was quite fun.. haha.. although it wasnt like wat i expect but it was still damn fun!
we went ktving in jb.. believe? haha.. its damn cheap can? juz show ur student pass and u only need to pay 5++ringgit!!! IS TAT CHEAP OR WAT!!! and the thing is the system is quite updated too.. i would say it is very similar to kbox. yup the standard is there one plus cheap rates.. PERFECT COMBI!! haha.. sang for a few hours and zao sia until i shiok.. haha`
after that we went to eat seafood.. haha.. although they complain that the crab is not very nice but i htink in general the seafood meal is damn nice.. haha.. maybe cos i am easily satisfied? haha... bought a bag and a tshirt after tat before coming back..

damn.. i should control my money expenditure.. been spending a lot lately. stocking up my rm, buying clothes and stuff haha..

Dun really have the christmas mood yet.. dunno why...

No comments: