Sunday, June 08, 2008

and so i m officially gg to go office and chiong tmr.... Kinda dread doing it but oh well.. THings need to be done!!


Really enjoyed my trip with my batch pple.. went taiwan and hk for 17 days.. Shall upload some photos when i feel like it.

Things needed to be done now.:

1. Get my essentials into my laptop. All my resumes etc all gone cos laptop crashed
2. Renew PDL and apply for driving lessons
3. Dental appt on monday
4. Reservist. Have to call company line to enquire what to do with my status letter.
5. Bookbind my FYP
6. Get back my phone contacts
7. Give gift that i bought to pple.
8. Fix a final year outing for E blk
9. Fix a photo trading sessions for those who went grad trip with me
10. Get CFA?
11. get more appts for my insurance

Seems like life is gg to be packed with stuff to do!! =)

No comments: