Saturday, June 21, 2008

spent the past 3 hrs emoing in the park downstairs. A lot of uncertainty in my life and i was having problems coping with them. Really grateful for those who bothered to listen. Anyway i come back feeling like a changed man.



Been constantly asking myself what i want in life. Why should i strive hard for.. Got my answer le. I want to achieve financial success so that I can be able to take care of my loved one and enable them to achieve their dreams and enjoy the good things in life that they deserved. There was a period of time where nothing really seems to matter much. As in why do I need to pursue and work so hard for? Cant find a definite purpose to the things that I do. spent a good 3 hrs sitting at one of the stools in the park thinking of the answer. Yup. Glad that I finally sorted out my thoughts.



As a reminder to myself i just want to pen down my thoughts in this entry so that i will have a reference to refer to in event when I am feeling down again.



GOALS 2008.

Achieve $20,000 fyc by end December 2008



GOAL 2010.

Have the option to buy my BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i Highline (A)


Current price $248,800
Instalment $2,398/mth

Installment figures are based on the monthly sum to be paid on a loan amount of 90% of the vehicle listed price over a period of 10 years. Interest rates are assumed to be at a flat rate of 2.85%.

No comments: