Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Uploaded some photos that we took in taiwan!! Love it!












Quite happy today cos today i managed to do quite a lot of productive things tat move me ahead to my target. Although I am still far from achieving it, it's still a good step towards my dream!




Kudos to boss for his help! Really think that my boss is really a very good one!




Finally decided to post some photos of my grad trip on facebook. Dint want to for various reasons. (too many photos, i look ridiculous in many, etc etc) Really miss taiwan n the times we had at taiwan man. Although it was short it was really enjoyable and memorable while it lasted. Really hope that we have chance to go somewhere together after we startd working.




Anyway Zohan was good!! Glad that I decided to watch it. =)






No comments: