Friday, June 20, 2008

Talked to my bro about our line of work just now.. really gain some insights on wat i nid to do...
also i think my presentatioon not up to my own standards yet. still stammering at points... GG to practice more!!

for now i m looking forward to seeing the guys at robin's place this sat.. very long nv catch up le.


Was sharing with a fren about how i think hall makes u lazy just now.. LAzy to go learn driving, meet pple, etc.. (okay maybe it's just me.. i can stay and relax one corner in my rm the whole day) I tink i m much more motivated now tat i am out of hall..! want to achieve a lot of things..!! driving license, my first car, experience life etc.. first target: my driving license. finally started learning after 5 yrs of break on this sunday hoho..

There are some stuff that keeps replaying in my head after chatting with a certain someone some time back. She said" you say you are her good friend yet you dunno what she like?", " you like duno what you wan " etc... What i wanna say is thanks! Kind of a wake up call. I know know what I want now. and how i m gg to achieve it.! Tat's y i like talking to you somehow although you can be super blunt but tat's what i want to hear, honest and straight to the point. I wish you all the best in ur career and also your issues with your parents. Eventually they will give u their blessings =)

No comments: