Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Busy DaY

Today was a damn shag day sia... rushed to lecture at 10 till 5pm... After tat i went to e interview for Open house pd... met fanny and lorraine there... they running for pd for open house and bash... hmm.. haha.. my freshies so siao on one ar.. haha....
After that i had to rush all the way to serangoon area for my tuition... wah piang... dint even eat dinner.... realised tat my students having O level's soon... wah piang.. i hope he get good good results... From wat i c his chem should be no prob le...
It also meant tat my only source of income to coming to an end.. been trying to find tuition this few months but cant find leh... Muz think of ways to earn money...Hmm...

Maybe the Plasma tv and lcd tv lobang tat i have... maybe i should do more aggressive callings....After all the price for the lcd and plasma is really quite cheap compared to outside.. well.. i guess i muz keep my eyes open for more lobang coming up.. u never know which is the one which can change ur life...

DAmn bloody broke recently... Sigh.. also dunno where all my money fly to... Need to get more lobang man.. Why muz my handphone spoil?? if not i can make a few calls and ask my fren if they got lobangs or not... or ask my fren to employ me.. hahaa... It feels weird now that i do not have a lot of pple's handphone no... yar... Hope i can find tuition or some way to make money soon... Insurance? hmm... it's actually quite interesting... meeting my brother to play cash flow game on thurs.. hope i can make use of the chance to get more motivation and idea... Be it to make money or study...
dun wanna get stuck with a measly pay in the future.. i wanna make it big... Studying is juz sooo not the way....but still i muz study.. i need to prove a point.. Studies is a good platform to train ur determination and the piece of paper can always be used as a backup in future...

okay i htink i should slp...

No comments: