Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hmm...

Dont u juz like it when suddenly ur motivated to do something? For now i am motivated to get my studies back on track... Better make use of every chance to study..~ However progress is slow as i cant seem to be able to memorise all the formula by heart... Doing the assignment urself really helps to make me have better understanding of the topic.. Usually i understand the logic behind the formulas and stuff but cant really apply as do not know the trick yet...

Not studying during the first year really handicapped me sia.. cos i have to keep apply what i learnt in year 1 in to the questions.. sigh... But slowly but surely i am catching up...

Juz now shuqi said that i look very lao shi.. really meh? hmmm... haha... dunno if tat's bad or good.. haha.. told her about me not liking a fix income as i wan those jobs where income= effort put in.. the reward based jobs...Of cos i will love the comfort of the fix income too lar... but somewhere somehow one muz always find something where you can earn more than juz the fix pay... OR else HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET RICH!~!!!... call me money faced but i really dun like the current situation i am in where expentiture>> income~!! haha..
However i think that i lack something to do sales.... I cant sell to my frens.. i shuo bu chu kou.. dunno why sia.. booo...

Been in a slump for too long... time for me to show pple wat i am made of...!

No comments: