Sunday, October 02, 2005

Reflections(how long dint i do tat le)

After going to visit my fren in the hospital yesterday i was a bit relieved. it's not as serious as i thought it was... Glad for him... But looking him like tat makes me think of my future as a sportsman.. is it worth it in the long run? I mean can i still like play handball at like 50? It is undeniable that as someone age we will lose our physical ability gradually...Even now i am experiencing sprained ankles and cranky knees if i do not warm up and cool down after strenous exercise... Guess i should go practice on my guitar and improve on it... I think i could be a much better guitar player if only i bother to practice....

Anyway all the best my fren... I hope you recover soon and be able to pursue ur dreams.. Although i dint really keep in contact with you, i am still glad that i visited you.. bring back a lot of memories..haha.. like how we used to have the same bag.. haha. and how close our names were... so funny~ those were the days... Hope you get better soon and be able to complete ur mountain climbing instructor course soon...~jiayou~!

A lot of things have lost their meaning to me le.. Somehow i find tat i m more boh chap on how pple view me anymore... I have no idea why also...
Really sadden me to c so many of my frens experiencing so much pain now, be it physical pain or emotional pain... Really wan to ease their pain but i have no idea how to... Booze doesnt help.. It juz makes u worse... I tested n proven it le... I guess everybody experiences rough patches in their life every once in a while... It's how we pick ourselves up from that fall that determines who we are in life... Do you succumb to it or do you come out of it a stronger and better person? There are some experiences that one must experience in order to learn what's important to them... Life cant be smoothsailing forever... It will be so meaningless isnt it? You will probably think happiness is part and parcel of your life and not something that you muz fight to protect...

Never lose your pride as a man... Try your best and at the end of the day make sure that you are accountable to yourself... (i am talking to myself) Rather than criticising people try to learn from the person's experience and make yourself a better man.. Everyone has their own flaws and strengths.. The trick is to make you strength more obvious and your flaws less obvious..(talking to myself again)

No comments: