Sunday, October 09, 2005

Intended to wake up at 8 plus to go for squash trials today but the basketball match i had the day b4 plus slping late and waking up at 8 plus the past 2 days really took its toll on me...Somehow i was very tired after the basketball training but i juz cant get to slp early... As promised kingman called me to wake me up(how did she do tat man!?? she slpt later than me lar...) then chang jie went up to my room to wake me up... hahaa.. but i was too tired to move.. i wan to learn squash~! feel like picking up new sports... WAs interested in joining since last yr but i missed the trials.... Thanks King man and Chang jie for waking me up.. haha.. sorrie i wasnt able to move my body hahaa.

feeling damn unfit now.. need to train up .. haha.. okay i always say tat... haha....lacking of confidence recently.. be it in sports or in everyday life... needa buck up a bit .. find back the attitude guy i was in army... think my mental getting weaker.. lack of tekan?haha....

Went to ktv today to celebrate cheryl bday.. never been to a ktv where i had my voice for a long time.. the past few times tat i went there i had sore throat.. today although still a bit of phlegm but yay~! finally can sing the songs i wan.. haha really had fun~!

went to meet the fervo pple after tat... Glad to c them after so long. Although its juz a small group we really had fun.. very long nver c them sia... too bad no one brought camera... haha.

in all spent a lot today but i had fun~! nice to meet up with frens and be away from the hall for a while... i getting a bit no life from staying in hall everyday n not going out to town ... I LOVE KTV SIA~~~!!

No comments: