Sunday, May 22, 2005

IPPT

went for ippt yesterday with my buddies... realised tat many of us have lost our previous physical fitness.. i was pretty worried bout my shuttle run as my knees were feeling slightly painful when i went to maju camp.. no idea y also.. in the end i run 9.3 secs lar..haha.. so stupid.. i scored 5 pts for all of my 5 stations but in the end i totally flunked my running.. cannot make it alr.. how can i run so slow~!!!i ran 12:41 lar.. damn it..
so slow~!!!

gonna train up le..

anyway today i went to kick soccer with junjie gabriel they all..its was fun.. on the way there xiaoyun called me and chatted a bit.. glad she called cos i was starting to miss her... think i gonna call her later to ask if she wanna hang out together b4 meeting the rest of the union camp councillors in city hall... i think i am getting crazy over her... hahaz.. think i can spend the whole day juz looking at her...

gonna go for run later... muz start training and make myself look presentable.. i am damn fat now.... booo.... hahaz.

No comments: