Monday, May 23, 2005

torn

wat am i supposed to react? someone pls tell me ... saw the photos on lawrance's friendster... saw his pics with xiaoyun.. saw his profile.. “now tat i got u...." wat the fuck`!
wat i am supposed to feel? supposed to react?
i really dunno anymore.... all teh pain and agony inside me is killing me... i muz and i will go find out from her... i deserved to know if it's true...
and i tot all was going well..dint wan to push her too hard to a decision.. sigh... like wat i alwasy tell pple cannot be too good to a ger if u like her..but i juz cant not be nice to her... nice guys always die first...
i shall stop my agony and ask her the qn today... no pt letting this drag and making myself more miserable.. i endured once le.. not sure if i can take the blow again or not...but i have to know....

No comments: