Friday, September 23, 2005

CHangI ViLLAGe~

Went to send off Xun Yu juz now... hope she will adapt fast to the culture there and have lotsa of fun... most importantly hope she will find wat she wants in life while studying there ...


We WENT CHANGI VILLAGE~!!!!! hahah... damn shiok cos i damn long never go there eat le.. been meaning to go back to eat since i finished my reservist. haha... had my yummy chicken cutlet noodles(last time was much better) and my fav red tea longan... MMMM~ heavenly~!
haha.. yz, ron n pearlyn think so too..=)

We wanted to check out hte bapoks one but i guess we were out of luck... the only person tat remotely looks like a bapok is me lar!... Guess it's juz not sightseeing day..=P Too bad pearlyn tat u dun get to c them during ur first time in changi village~!

I miss my army days.. days where we can juz hang out in changi village and have fun.. days where we run to changi beach and back... DAMn... Where are my platoon mates~!! those were the days man~! I never regret sweating and bleeding during my time in army... yar.. sure all my platoon pple feel the same way too...

FOR HONOUR AND GLORY~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i managed to see some of those bapoks during one of our rag supper trips in the middle of the night.

vdr was interested in them. superb.