Friday, September 23, 2005

OMG~!!!

i juz changed my setting to my blog and guess wat? MY TAGBOARD IS GONE GONE GONE!!!!
wah piang... sian diao sia... wth... now muz go find out how to put back the tagboard le... boo...
hahaa..

okay.. kingman u dont eat and eat and eat lar.. u juz keep wanting to eat... is tat better? haha.. like my block Ms blink blink... =P

have been at the engine bridge since about 1115am. supposed to study but up to now i have been fiddling with my blog and listening to songs.. haha... later muz hand up the stupid design shit... i hate AUTOCAD... haha...

later have to send off a fren who have been in hall only for a short period of time yet was quite close with us... Xun yu is going overseas to study!!! BYe ger... your presence will be misssed... No one is eating my oranges now tat u left.. haha... nvm .. more for myself then...=P

4 comments:

jL-yZ said...

Wahaha~ one big cock! I can teach you...but say please first? wahaha

wilsonz said...

diu...

Anonymous said...

supper bojio..

wilsonz said...

dint know u awake mah.. next time jio...