Wednesday, September 14, 2005

UnResolved`

finally i finally went to her room and confront her with the issue... she told me she isnt together with him yet.. but is it true ? i dun know... halfway throughout the conversation she msg someone on hp n she told me it's replying her mom. which i give the benefit of the doubt to cos her mom is really looking for her.i finally told her about my unhappiness that she does not trust me enough to share things with me. i dint told her exactly but i really hate it when she dun tell me stuff tat involves me... I told her how worried i was how jealous i was.. i dunno why i tell her all that shit but yar i just let it off my chest.. perhaps it's not a wise thing to do... perhaps i shouldnt have told her all that stuff.. but i really really am very hurted now... i no longer care the consequences. maybe i will never talk to her again after this and we cant even be friends. but once thing i am sure...


i was never friends with her. i wanted her to be my everything.


maybe i just cant say sweet things about you all the time but everything that i have ever spoken to you i really mean it. maybe i dun have enough experience in relationship and stuff that's why i do really have the habit of telling someone that i miss her a lot and stuff.. maybe i am just this weird idiot that is just a passerby in your life.


Anyway this matter is still unresolved from your side. although i can try to understand and give you the benefit of the doubt that you fell asleep cos of medication. i wonder if u are juz pretending to sleep so that you do not tackle the issue. i hope it's not the latter although i choose the believe the first one.


you got to think it over and i cant tell you what to do. but i guess wanna you to be happy. i have felt enough hurt tat i no longer want to be hurt anymore. to allow pple to attack my weak side. to show my weak side to pple. but i dunno whenever it comes to you, i cant help it.. sighz...
relaly hope taht she can really spend time to think it over.

maybe we aint gonna be friends anymore but i still wish you all the best. be matured and be please be honest with me.i want to resolve this shit..

No comments: