Thursday, September 15, 2005

WHy do i even CARE~!

I concluded.. she think i am some piece of shit that she can bloody kick me around and fucking lie to me... Sigh.. 1 yr plus of friendship... to think that i like her for so bloody long... in the end she chose to avoid me... to go to zhiyou's room. WTF~! u barely know him for 3 weeks in chatting? and you do tat to me? someone who u know for 1 yr plus? GO TO HELL...

You think you are really that beautiful and stuff and that the fucking world revolves around u?
No~! it's not true... U think the guys that chase you are after u? NO~! they are juz after your looks your body...if you dun wan to bloody value yourself as a girl then u can carry living your life this way. Maybe u just love the attention that they give u... U love the sweet talk but in fact the reason why they do tat is so that they can get into your pants...


I am utterly disappointed in you... It hurts so bad that i am getting numb... i feel like drowning myself in alcohol everyday.. i even have the urge to bloody slit my own hands... why do i have such feelings? i dun wan such feelings.~! everyday i am i like some walking zombie... WHY~!!! FOR WAT?/? i dunno... i dun wan such feelings.. i dun wan to make myself sooo bloody miserable for someone who will never treasure me.. who will never waste her time on me... maybe if i were to disappear tmr u wont even know that i am gone...

Y cant you open ur bloody eyes and c wat's really going on?? U really think junjie liked you last time? you really think lawrance liked u for who u are ? why do u think zhiyou is interested in you? Is it cos of the momo incident or is it he likes u for who u are? DO you really know him after chatting with him for wat? 3 weeks max? I am nOT gonna wish u happiness.. cos i know you are not gonna get it...


i hope someday u will understand how hurted i am but i guess u will never know.. there will always be guy A.B.C chasing after you.. To you i am juz a diaposable softtoy...


Stop giving me all you lies and excuses.. i have gave you the benefit of the doubt for too long...

this is gonna be the last time i am ever gonna write anything about u.. this is the last time i am gonna shred my heart into 1 million pieces because of u...how silly can i get..? get myself heartbroken cos of u for 3 times~!! i muz be the silliest guy on earth....
y do i ever bother liking someone who never cares for me... who juz treat me like filth...?

i never ever wanna feel this way anymore... enough of my suicidal thoughts.... i mustnt lose the dignity of a guy... i have my ego too...there's only so much hurt i can take....

No comments: